Box Swap (closed)

Looks like it's not just us three.... and Chuck already said he ain't swapping with me... I think I steal too many of the other things he makes LOL.
Either of us would have no problem sending our box over to you, and I don't mind getting a box or parts.
If you send to me or Chuck you can put his the snowman in the box LOL
I pm'd Ned a few days ago but haven't heard anything back either way about a list so maybe he is really busy.
Maybe we can start the swap list something like this:
Larry sends to KaLea, KaLea sends to Toni, Toni sends to Chuck, Chuck sends to Tom, Tom sends to Larry (if no one else pops up)
I say we plan to ship Thursday... if you have a box done and ready to go pipe up here so you can be added to the chain.....
Let's get this thing moving ladies and gents!

that'll work, except we also have Brent, Ned, Frank and Rennie... However if tom will ship to Brent, and Brent to Larry, then Frank to Rennie, and Finally Rennie to me, and I'll ship to Frank. SOrry folks life has kept me a bit busy the past few days.
Thanks for jumping in Kalea, I'm horrible at that Round Tuit stuff.

that'll work, except we also have Brent, Ned, Frank and Rennie... However if tom will ship to Brent, and Brent to Larry, then Frank to Rennie, and Finally Rennie to me, and I'll ship to Frank. SOrry folks life has kept me a bit busy the past few days.
Thanks for jumping in Kalea, I'm horrible at that Round Tuit stuff.
Rennie is VERY late on this - could be months!:eek:

Rennie is VERY late on this - could be months!:eek:

Well Rennie if it makes your life easier maybe you can just get in on the next swap. That way you can finish up your Chancel build without having a box building project nagging you in the back of your head =)

How's this look...
Larry sends to KaLea
KaLea sends to Toni
Toni sends to Chuck
Chuck sends to Tom
Tom sends to Ned
Ned sends to Frank
Frank sends to Brent
Brent sends to Larry

...if it works for everyone it's probably easiest to go ahead and PM your address to the person who is SENDING TO YOU that way they can pop the box in the mail to you by Thursday!

I had already agreed with Rennie that he could take his time and send me a box when he had time. I'm in no hurry to receive it, as I know it will be worth the wait, which was why I had him at the tail of the list:

Larry sends to KaLea
KaLea sends to Toni
Toni sends to Chuck
Chuck sends to Tom
Tom sends to Brent
Brent sends to Larry
Ned send to Frank
Frank sends to Rennie
Rennie sends to Ned.

Both Rennie and Frank expressed time/weather concerns and though I'm getting a bit of time in the shop today, it is looking to turn colder tomorrow again.

I'd rather include all who chimed in, and allow for time for them to finish at their leisure. I don't mind waiting and I suspect that Frank and Rennie will feel the same way.

Well Rennie if it makes your life easier maybe you can just get in on the next swap. That way you can finish up your Chancel build without having a box building project nagging you in the back of your head =)

How's this look...
Larry sends to KaLea
KaLea sends to Toni
Toni sends to Chuck
Chuck sends to Tom
Tom sends to Ned
Ned sends to Frank
Frank sends to Brent
Brent sends to Larry

...if it works for everyone it's probably easiest to go ahead and PM your address to the person who is SENDING TO YOU that way they can pop the box in the mail to you by Thursday!

I had already agreed with Rennie that he could take his time and send me a box when he had time. I'm in no hurry to receive it, as I know it will be worth the wait, which was why I had him at the tail of the list:

Larry sends to KaLea
KaLea sends to Toni
Toni sends to Chuck
Chuck sends to Tom
Tom sends to Brent
Brent sends to Larry
Ned send to Frank
Frank sends to Rennie
Rennie sends to Ned.

Both Rennie and Frank expressed time/weather concerns and though I'm getting a bit of time in the shop today, it is looking to turn colder tomorrow again.

I'd rather include all who chimed in, and allow for time for them to finish at their leisure. I don't mind waiting and I suspect that Frank and Rennie will feel the same way.
:huh: Whatever works for the group is fine with me.:D

according to my reading we have afew other that agreed earlier that are nt on the new list... rob keeble for one, and jeff bower was gonna but mabe now the time changed he got time to do it too?/ better have a roll call.. but yes mine will be shipped on thursday lie the commander states:)

I was thinking if people were still interested they would have spoke up by now....
you want we should go poking people with sharp sticks or something?

hey that is ok jeff i was just making a comment that we should knock on the doors of the other that mentioned interst before the deliveris were made..get better both of yu:thumb:

Updated to add Don...

Larry sends to KaLea
KaLea sends to Toni
Toni sends to Chuck
Chuck sends to Tom
Tom sends to Brent
Brent sends to Don
Don sends to Larry
Ned sends to Frank
Frank sends to Rennie
Rennie sends to Ned.

Whew. Well, Just cut the lid off, fitted the hinges and clasp, sanded, and got the First coat of tung oil just went on.

Nothing as motivating as a close and solid deadline, I always say!