Box Swap (closed)

Mine and Chuck's will go in the mail tomorrow as well.... today I got wrapped up in updating a website for another project I work on (http://www.downeastpiratedays.org)

I would say as people get their packages they can either post pics of what they received or let the maker know it arrived and *they* can post pics.... or both!

It's in the mail

Well, put my box out in one of the boxes at the 'gang' mailbox 2 miles away with a note for the delivery person hoping they will actually pick it up :rolleyes:

It took a little adjustment for me when we moved out to the country to get used to the fact that our mail service just isn't quite the same as when we lived in the City..

Dang, forgot to take any pictures of it, so I'll just have to leave that up to Don! :thumb:

Got my package from Larry today.... will post pics later.
I can see what ya mean Larry about Chuck being under it.... bout broke my back taking it out of the mailbox. AND if he keeps trying to steal it I'm gonna knockim' in the head with a piece :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats kinda what i figured yu could do with it:0,, seeun as how its was just sawdust and chipboard any way:) maybe yu could start a fire and raost a hot dog fer supper..:D

To all who were involved

Ned for thinking up the idea and gettin it started and for Kalea and the rest for participating and making it happen.. this was great fun and the excitment of it is fun as well!!! we do need to continue this in my opinion.