Box Swap (closed)

I took pictures of the box I made, but I won't be posting them until after I know it has arrived at Toni's place =)

i had already sent my address to brent, kalea now am i to send my address to don???? we need to get this straight...tom neime asked which one was right last night to me in a pm??? so which list is the right list?????

i had already sent my address to brent, kalea now am i to send my address to don???? we need to get this straight...tom neime asked which one was right last night to me in a pm??? so which list is the right list?????

Don was the latest addition with a box ready to go so I added him at the end of the list..... it's sort of hard to coordinate something like this after the fact and without all the info. If we are pretty sure there is is no one else that is going to add their name into the mix I would say that the last list posted would work.
If Brent hasn't yet sent his address to anyone... or if it suits people better, the alternative could be
Tom sends to Don
Don sends to Brent
Brent sends to Larry

aren't you glad we aren't shipping until Thursday? LOL

well mine is leavun today kalea, so i have got my part done:) had to scrounge to find enough osb to make a box though, so threw in some mdf to make up the differnce..

well seeun as how this swap is about to be embarked upon i agree that once they arrivals come, that we should show what was made and post comments on them. and kalea has to quickly make a box outa the osb i sent her:) the mdf can be for the legs of it.

Is there going to be a set time that the list will be final? I am on the 3rd person now so I still don't know whom to ship to :dunno: All that gets my name PM'd you to get some one elses box instead of this rookies :eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tom

Ok.... as far as I can tell there is no one else that we are forgetting so this should be the *official* list

Larry sends to KaLea
KaLea sends to Toni
Toni sends to Chuck
Chuck sends to Tom
Tom sends to Brent
Brent sends to Don
Don sends to Larry
Ned sends to Frank
Frank sends to Rennie
Rennie sends to Ned.

*Regis* "Is that your final answer?"
*KaLea* "Final answer"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Considering the fact that he will be riding shotgun to her (if that is still the plan) for part of the DeWood Tour, he better put something special in that box or ...

now jeff i am ashamed of you ,,:eek: i figure yu had better thoughts of me than that.. times are tuff over here in MI the cars arent sellun and our state is no. 1 in all the wrong things:) so give me a brake folks i was poor and now am desitute too.. the only thing i have plenty of is .... :dunno::dunno:

mine left tuesday!!! so wont be long now fer chuck:) he wil be lookun at air dried OSB and some kiln dried mdf.. oh and threw in some saw dust too so it looked old.

on the serious side of this We need to make sure that we post pics as soon as we can of what was shipped to us so that all the family can see the fun they may have missed..!!!

Last edited: