Stu is out for a while....but is now back!

Hi Shaz!

Don't worry about it at all, I appreciate you just popping in now to say hi!

The good thing that is coming from this is that I'll be getting my weight back under control, and in general just trying to live healthier.

Cheers!

Glad to know your home from the hospital Stu! Finish that recuperation.....things like infections can't be ignored. They are extremely dangerous.

Glad to hear you are back home. Daughters, aren't they the best?? My youngest is also the tallest, and like yours, doesn't miss a chance to point it out! Weight, dang gone, didn't it just pop on? wish it could leave as easily! :D Good luck on that score. Larry was sure surprised to hear that wood was from you on his pens! Keep on getting healthy Stu.

Stu,
Continue to heal up there big guy. Glad you're home and that there is a plan to keep you in the slimmer mode. I've been walking a LOT more lately at work, which is a very good thing, hope to see some inches going bye-bye too, but not holding out for it anytime soon.

Stu,

Glad to hear you are back at home. Now the real healing can commence. I am sure your wife will make sure no dungeon time and that the diet continues well.

Wellcome home Stuart, great to read are back at home, nothing better than ''home sweet home''.

Take care. Ad :wave:

I cooked dinner, (small serving for me!) and fed the two kids, then sent one of them with a serving for my wife at the shop. ...
By the way, I'm down to 129 Kg from 135 Kg, just ten days ago!
:headbang::congrats:

Good news! I hate dieting, and I have a really hard time disciplining myself to exercise, so my hat is off to you! (I have to exercise now, as I'm going to bike 2 wks/1260km next summer for charity. Nothing like a goal for some motivation!)

I know I'm not really pulling my weight, but at least I'm helping out somehow!

In light of the above... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now, don't start throwing your weight around either!
You're a big man, but we'll cut you down to size. :rolleyes: ;)

Great News, "YOU'RE HOME":headbang::clap::clap::clap: Glad to have you back, and I hope you didn't get any permanent Joint damage from all that typing you were having to do with your thumb while you were away.;)

Sure glad you've got things going your way now.:thumb: At least the "Scenery" at the Hospital looked pretty good,:D AND....you can be glad you weren't in the Hospital here in the US, as I can certainly imagine (from our personal experiences) that your $1,400 bill would have only made a down payment here.

There is SOMETHING strange about this younger daughters being taller thing, 'cause ours are the same way too.:huh::dunno: Oldest.. shorter than her mother, youngest.. taller than her mother, me.. tallest.

Keep on working on that weight thing, ('cause you sure don't want to end up with diabetes like me), and take GOOD care of that leg, (it might come in handy some time).:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DOH

Hi Stu,

Like Shaz, somehow I missed this whole thread til just now. Glad to hear you're on the mend, and becoming a smaller, greater guy in the process. Great pictures you posted of the hospital staff and food, and your daughters.

Keep visualizing your body totally healed.

All the best to all the Abletts.

Ken

Glad you're home, Stu!! I hadn't checked in in a couple of days, so just now getting this. And Norman's right, 1400.00 would probably not have covered your expenses here even with the Ins. part thrown in.
Take it slow. Sorry for the problem and the pain you've suffered. If there is a next time, don't wait so long before seeking help!! Jim.

Stu,

Glad to hear your well on your way to a full recovery. It's nice to see that you have a supportive and caring family to help you in these troubled times.

I'm surprised you didn't think of moving your lathe to your bedside... :rofl:

All kidding aside, welcome back. :wave: