Box Swap (closed)

Sorry guys but Stu's virus is spreading all over now that Christmas is finished.

There are some boxes to be done!

Remember January 31st. Are you there Ned??

I will hopefully be putting the finishing touches on my swap box today!

cool Kalea, can't wait to see it!

Oooo. I was so afraid someone was going to bring this up. I haven't even started mine yet!:eek::eek:

don't feel bad, I have to thaw out my shop today so I can get one whipped into shape today and tomorrow (I've got plans, just have to get the pieces cut so I can do assembly in the house)

ROLL CALL!

OK
ROLL CALL

Who wants In on this swap, Please PM me with your

Name
Address
Phone (in case something dire happens I'd like to be able to contact y'all directly.)

item to be shipped (finished box or wood/other supplies)

and indicate if you'd like a box or supplies. (I'll do my best on fulfilling this)

I will then match up folks with their preference and PM y'all back with who you're sending to.

Remember we're trying to keep the shipping reasonable, so it should fit in one of the post office's free flat rate 'large' boxes.

(Yes I could cull who's in from the thread, but this way we'll get a current list, or I will..)

Go away for a few days and this happens. :eek:
My shop is freezing and buying propane for the heater has about ruint me.
Jan. 30? And, I'm not a flat worker. :eek:
Dunno if I can come up with sumptin' clever. Count me provisionally in. If I can do one, I will, ifn I caint', I won't have in time.

Just curious....
How many besides Chuck, Toni and myself have boxes ready to ship?

Right on the spot Kalea, I was wondering about the same, you see, I rushed to have mine, I'm not happy with it, because I tried new techniques one it when my hands were not 100% at their best, If I had known I would have had so much time I would have made it better.

If it is only the three of us, you'll save on shipping, pass yours to Chuck, and Chuck his to me and I'll send you mine if I dare...:D:D:D

Looks like it's not just us three.... and Chuck already said he ain't swapping with me... I think I steal too many of the other things he makes LOL.
Either of us would have no problem sending our box over to you, and I don't mind getting a box or parts.
If you send to me or Chuck you can put his the snowman in the box LOL
I pm'd Ned a few days ago but haven't heard anything back either way about a list so maybe he is really busy.
Maybe we can start the swap list something like this:
Larry sends to KaLea, KaLea sends to Toni, Toni sends to Chuck, Chuck sends to Tom, Tom sends to Larry (if no one else pops up)
I say we plan to ship Thursday... if you have a box done and ready to go pipe up here so you can be added to the chain.....
Let's get this thing moving ladies and gents!

Any way is fine with me. Just, repeat, just came up from the shop from completing my box, not real happy with the fit of the lid but so be it. must get with my mentor to learn how to do it right :p

Updated

Maybe we can start the swap list something like this:
Larry sends to KaLea
KaLea sends to Toni
Toni sends to Chuck
Chuck sends to Tom
Tom sends to Brent
Brent sends to Larry

I say we plan to ship Thursday... if you have a box done and ready to go pipe up here so you can be added to the chain.....
Let's get this thing moving ladies and gents!

Yikes! I'll cut the top off and put the finish on tomorrow! Had the darn thing made for a couple of months, you'd think I would have completed it by now :dunno:

maybe we should have put kalea on the shop crew in ny ,,think it might have made better time.. that whip hurts,,,ooooh!:rofl: this is full speed ahead now from the looks, who was that you just passed kalea? oh it was fancy lookin van.