jet 1642 variable speed lathe 1.5 hp and all lathe tools and accessories Sold

my problem, is not so much a small 320 sq foot shop, and a 96 sq foot shed for storage, its everything Ive ever purchased in my life for the past 50 years, always comes with things, cords, brackets, screws, braces, etc.....and I never threw anything out, figuring, one day, maybe not for years, I might need it. why buy it. and my son never let me throw out any cables from any computer.
but today I liberated myself, I decided anything in boxes, especially computer cables, or hardware I havent touched in I cant remember when, went into the trash or recycling.
the guy who picked up the lathe took alot of small strips of wood I would have just tossed into the fire pit, but all worthy of pens, zebrawood, plurple heart, spalted whatever......and I kissed it all today as I tossed alot of smaller pieces into the trash.
whatever I found on the shelves, that I didnt know what it was from , if it didnt look like it was from a machine, got tossed.

if I had 20 acres of land and enough room to put another shed, Id save it all and let someone else worry about it..

but I have my 45 by 105 foot piece of property and zero extra space, so everything goes now. and I dont stop and take apart anyone elses old furniture anymore for draw slides or pulls. or hinges, (unless its solid wood species I want and will cut apart and plane)

moving on.

Oh yeah but I won't bring it into shop until I need it
I have to move everything off other side down to walls so I can clean up 2 years worth of sawdust and junk that fell behind cabs

No rush I have no projects planned for a bit
A few projects for next spring but zero now so I can spend a few hours each day without killing my back
Had to toss a lot of strips of wood but I just closed my eyes and said goodbye
Not sure when I got so cheap that I worry about those kinda things
Not even sure why I was saving it all
I had enough pen blanks to last me 8 lifetimes