YouTube TV Questions

From what I've seen, YT Premium eliminates the ads from videos, but not YTTV.

Is there such a thing as a printable YTTV channel guide?
It's my understanding that TY Premium gets rid of the ads that get randomly inserted into recorded YTTV content, but not those that are part of the regular network feed. We can live with ads as long as we can fast forward through them in our recorded stuff.

I'm pretty sold on YTTV. It'll definitely save us some money. But still haven't been able to get LOML to sit down and let me walk through how to use it on her TV with the Roku box. (As I said, she's resistant to change.) I suppose she'll be a lot more interested in learning it when her cable box disappears, lol.

It's my understanding that TY Premium gets rid of the ads that get randomly inserted into recorded YTTV content, but not those that are part of the regular network feed. We can live with ads as long as we can fast forward through them in our recorded stuff.

Here's what YT says:
So what happens if you're both a YouTube Premium and YouTube TV member? In general, YouTube Premium is a separate membership from YouTube TV. However, if you're both a YouTube Premium and YouTube TV member, you can watch your favorite YouTube videos on YouTube TV ads-free. You will still see ads on live and recorded TV shows.