Rockwell Model 14

John Pollman

Back in April, I picked up this very nice 1983 Rockwell Model 14 with the riser. I haven't needed it so it has sat there. It had a locking plug on it so I couldn't plug it in. I replaced the plug and fired her up. She runs great! I'm fairly certain that the tires are original, so I think I'm gonna replace them. I haven't used a band saw in MANY years, so it's time to head over to YouTube and get Snodgrassin'. :)

BS 1.jpgBS 2.jpgBS 3.jpgBS 4.jpgBS 5.jpgBS 6.jpg

That is an astoundingly clean looking bandsaw! Wow. And with the Kreg fence as well, should be a real decent doer!
It's in very nice shape. I bought it from an older gentleman who was a real craftsman. He used it to rough in decoys that he carved. He showed me some and he did incredible work, He had a beautiful and spotless shop. I wanted his Unisaw desperately, but his shop was in the basement of a walkout on a lake and I had a hard enough time just getting this up to my truck. I could have gotten a heck of a deal on it too, but I'd already dropped enough on this.

I think I'm gonna order a set of Carter bearing guides and a stabilizer. It's gonna be sweet!