New Shop Tour Pano

Rob Keeble

Settling in to new shop. Still have ways to go for project and need power but its getting there.
Thankfully i made most items mobile so they can be moves around when in use to make use of the little workspace left. It will do for now.

Should be able to organize power as main house panel is just through wall in basement next to red HF mech tool cabinet.
Thats why the set of draws with my "shop panel arrangement" is in that location.
Bit of luck and a new breaker and i should be good to go on a 30amp feed.

Here is a Pano shot of the shop
36179fa33fda0069d99914ee9ed2668b.jpg

Dont forget the snowshoes as well. They have a distinct lift in the front.

Whats a snowshoe mean to a Spaniard

well here you go Toni

https://goo.gl/images/rZWnXd

Its a significant market in the great white North thats always covered in snow. Lol

You need a bent jointer machine to get that curve just right Toni. Single pass does it.

Never mind we dying of heat worse than Spain gets ;)

Last edited:
Dont forget the snowshoes as well. They have a distinct lift in the front.

Whats a snowshoe mean to a Spaniard

well here you go Toni

https://goo.gl/images/rZWnXd

Its a significant market in the great white North thats always covered in snow. Lol

You need a bent jointer machine to get that curve just right Toni. Single pass does it.

Never mind we dying of heat worse than Spain gets ;)

Despite what normal topic weather concepts are spread about Spain, we also have high peaks and snow here, even at sea level. For instance this past winter we had 3 inches of snow here in Barcelona at sea level. So I know what snowshoes are, not because of using them (that I did once in Finland) but from a David Crocket tv series that I used to watch when I was a kid. :thumb:

Whoooooot

So today i managed to find the correct type of breaker for the new place panel and hooked up a 40 Amp feed to my sub panel in the shop.

So i am back in business with power available once again.

That temp panel i built is coming in handy. Have 220v again woot.

Got a lot of projects to get done this weekend before heading out East to Nova Scotia for Oldest sons wedding in early August.

One of which is modifying the Bbq or Braai to make it fit in the box of the F150 with tonneau cover closed.

Will involve some welding .
Hope our weather holds steady was a lovely day today. Been hot as hell here the past weeks.