Maybe getting settled in...

Chuck Ellis

I've made the big move from Tennessee to North Carolina to be closer to my son after Dianne passed.. Moved over her the end of February and still waiting for the house sale in TN to close... should happen next week.

Jason bought an 80 year old house for me, newly refurbished and ready to move in... sets on 1 acre of land. We have half an acre on the back side where we plan to put up a new shop for me and him... he's building a house right on the coast about 15 minutes from me and likely will put all his tools in the new shop building... he's in a pretty ritzy neighborhood, so suspect the HOA will nix him having a shop on site.

Once we get started, guess I'll need to so a shop tour post to show the build.

I was wondering how things were going for you a few days ago. Good to hear you got moved and are starting to get settled in. :thumb:

Good to hear you're getting settled in and are going to have a nice shop to share with your son. Certainly a lot to look forward to there, definitely looking forward to when you get your lathe setup again!

During this move, I've come to the sad conclusion that I'm probably a borderline hoarder... still trying to fit 10 lbs of Stuff in a 3 pound bag.

I should be very comfortable here... the house is small and we're about the same age... we'll get to be old friends.
One of my greatest fears is that one night while I am surfing through the TV channels I will come upon my wife planning an intervention on one of those hoarding shows.

It could happen....:(