first attempt....

I'd not seen any recipes that used horseradish, but that looks tasty. (Not a fan of horseradish in general, but then again I hate cucumbers but love pickles.) I have a recipe for Egyptian style pickles I got years ago from an Egyptian friend of mine in LA. (He and his girlfriend were both artists at Disney...I got to know them both while playing weekly trivia matches during happy hour at the bar down the street from my office.) I'd like to make a batch but haven't seen any suitable small cucumbers for sale at the local markets. Now you've motivated me to look even more. :)

I'd not seen any recipes that used horseradish, but that looks tasty. (Not a fan of horseradish in general, but then again I hate cucumbers but love pickles.) I have a recipe for Egyptian style pickles I got years ago from an Egyptian friend of mine in LA. (He and his girlfriend were both artists at Disney...I got to know them both while playing weekly trivia matches during happy hour at the bar down the street from my office.) I'd like to make a batch but haven't seen any suitable small cucumbers for sale at the local markets. Now you've motivated me to look even more. :)
I like sweet and bread & butter pickles,.... my wife like cucumbers and I would eat some when she served them... usually had to eat them two or times in the same day... they really aren't as good the second and third time the issue comes up.... she also made a Pakistani dish she called Kemah, that required a cucumber and tomato salad and Tzikki (not sure of spelling) sauce to more or less cool the spices from the Kemah... the sauce was mostly sour cream with grated cucumbers mixed in.