Finally Done

Paul Douglass

I cut this for a Nephew-in-law that is a real nice guy.. Him and my Niece have alway been extra nice to my wife and I. This is one of my most difficult projects. been working on it over a 4 or 5 month period.. Still need to build a frame for it. Anyway done.. hope he likes it. He is a Conductor of one of these.

Attachments

• train  2.jpg
    train 2.jpg
    957.7 KB · Views: 35
That is completely fabulous!!!!!!!! WOW!! CJ is into trains, this could open new doors for his 4H woods projects if he starts puttering on my scroll saw now. This year's wood project is pretty much decided, but as "focused" as he gets, never have shown him what a scroll saw is capable of in the right hands. Got me thinking now Paul. And again, WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!

That is completely fabulous!!!!!!!! WOW!! CJ is into trains, this could open new doors for his 4H woods projects if he starts puttering on my scroll saw now. This year's wood project is pretty much decided, but as "focused" as he gets, never have shown him what a scroll saw is capable of in the right hands. Got me thinking now Paul. And again, WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!
Jonathan, if you get your grandson interested, here is the place to go for free good patterns. They are for beginners through intermediate. And you can get a free new pattern from him almost daily by giving you email address. https://www.stevedgood.com/catalog/
He has a lot of info at his blog spot, www.stevegood.com. And if he really gets interested and wants to learn and have questions answered there is Scrollsawvillage.com, very family monitored forum like here. If he is allowed internet access at his age. If not good for his parents. Many time I wish my grandson did not have it but his parent monitor him closely,, But old fashioned gramdpa still worries.