Door Prizes

Don Baer

Staff member
These are some of the door prizes we are giving to the veterans riding in tomorrows poker run
two sets of shot glasses etched with the symbols of the six branches of the military. also 6 sets of six coaster each set contain the symbols of the six branches. The one on the righ is a special set of 4 Submarine coasters in case there happens to be a fellow submarine sailor in the rides I am finish up three more set of coasters.
1706302183780.jpeg

Nice photos, Don. I like the outdoor one,especially, as Dee and I will be in AZ, in about 2 wks.
We are going to spend sometime with a great friend, in Sun City West. Plan to finish the winter there, before heading back to Michigan.
🌞

Nice photos, Don. I like the outdoor one,especially, as Dee and I will be in AZ, in about 2 wks.
We are going to spend sometime with a great friend, in Sun City West. Plan to finish the winter there, before heading back to Michigan.
🌞
Too bad you not closer I am about as far east of Phoenix as you will be west. It would be fun to get together and break bread.
Are you using a stamp press cutter to cut those or are you buying premade pieces? They do look like a solid product.
I order the 4" coaster ready cut and just laser em. My cost is about 30 cents per