DC Remote 240v

OK, I've built some electronics before (remember Radio Shack, Heathkit, Lafayette) so I'm comfortable replacing them, but, what do I look for when shopping for these parts? :dunno:
You'll need to look at the two you need to replace, and get the voltage and capacitance value from the label on the side.

1654633630380.jpeg

You'll shop for "electrolytic capacitor" (on amazon, digi-key, or mouser are all good) and search for ones that have those values.

Pay attention to which side is negative and which is positive when you replace them. ;)

OK, I've built some electronics before (remember Radio Shack, Heathkit, Lafayette) so I'm comfortable replacing them, but, what do I look for when shopping for these parts? :dunno:
the rating of the Cap will be voltage and capacity. something like ,23 uF (micro ferad or MFD ) at 24 VDC or something like that. That one appears to be polorized and the grey bar represent the Negative pole when replacing it.

You'll need to look at the two you need to replace, and get the voltage and capacitance value from the label on the side.

View attachment 120872

You'll shop for "electrolytic capacitor" (on amazon, digi-key, or mouser are all good) and search for ones that have those values.

Pay attention to which side is negative and which is positive when you replace them. ;)
the rating of the Cap will be voltage and capacity. something like ,23 uF (micro ferad or MFD ) at 24 VDC or something like that. That one appears to be polorized and the grey bar represent the Negative pole when replacing it.
Thanks to you both. This is something I will carefully consider.