Day 73: OK, all youse geniuses! Help!

Hey, guys,

Thanks for poking me with that sharp stick! :eek: :rofl:

Doorlink has had me working on another, unrelated project for a while. That one takes up *all* my spare bandwidth. But lately, she's been complaining bitterly about the kitchen.

"But, Doorlink, you wonderful girl, you wanted me to work on this other thing. I can't do both!"

"I want you to do both! At once! Right now! Oh, and there's this other thing, too!"

Hmm... I think she needs at least one additional husband. Or maybe two. Of course, that would mean finishing a couple more rooms in the basement, fixing the ceilings, redo some wiring, put another window in. Might take a while. Do I work on that, or on this other project, or the kitchen!

"All three projects, at the same time! You're burning daylight! And let's see if you can do all of them while you duck this flying frying pan!"

I think this must be why perfectly sane men end up as solitary, impoverished beachcombers. Right now, the "frayed straw hat and sandals" scene is looking like a pretty rational choice. At least there wouldn't be any frying pans to duck! :wave::thumb::rofl:

Thanks,

Bill

Maybe we should start calling Bill "Ned"......... (sorry Ned, Vaughn made me do it....) :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:poke: Vaughn, eh?

to stand up for bill !!!! he and ned arent even close to being in the same boat..but bill yu had better come up for air soon or we wil send out the coast guard..:D

And et tu Larry.

my shop may not be 'done' but it is still standing, and my tools are nice and dry... dusty, but dry.

And et tu Larry.

my shop may not be 'done' but it is still standing, and my tools are nice and dry... dusty, but dry.[/QUOTE]

NED............not sure what yu mean by this but here is my explaination of what i said previously..... doing a complete kitchen overhaul is more intense than a shop hands down!!!