Blackstone Grill Tote - Round 2

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
Went back to the ole drawing board. I have actually been using the big version for a while to learn what I liked and what I didn't.

Main things I did not like about it was the size and the fact the paper towels would roll off the holder, especially if a small puppy dog got ahold of the loose end of the paper towels.

So here is version #2. First off, It's smaller and uses less wood. The assembly method is much more simple and it goes together easily. I used glue and some brads to put this together, but it could easily be done with some screws as well to make it flat pack shippable.

The paper towel holder is vertical, which takes less space and should keep said small puppy dog from grabbing the end and running off with it.

It holds all the tools I need along with the required seasonings, oil, water, thermometer, etc.

This one I'm liking.

1694474900808.png

Last edited:
That is great! Hummm gives me an idea for a Christmas Present for my Son in law and My Grand son. I am a dummy about cooking so I will ask, does the temprature thingy read the temprature of the item cooking or just of the grill?

That is great! Hummm gives me an idea for a Christmas Present for my Son in law and My Grand son. I am a dummy about cooking so I will ask, does the temprature thingy read the temprature of the item cooking or just of the grill?
Just the grill. I mean it would read the surface temp, but that wouldn't tell you if it was done