a coupla plaques.

Don Baer

Staff member
Every year the Legion Post puts on a catch and release fishing derby for the local kids. We furnish all the equipment, bait prizes and feed em lunch. It's a lot of fun and many of these kids have never caught a fish. We typically have between 75 and 100 kids show up. A local Catering truck ( All Cooped Up) prepares the hotdog and we give em chips and juice for lunch. They have the best broasted chicken so we the legion works will opt for buying our lunch. This year one of the legion member went through all the poles and over hauled them and put new line on them. He also got a bait supplier to donate 60 dozen worms. I was asked yo come up with some sort of a plaque to thank these fine folks for helping out.
The engraved plates are just sitting on the wooden plaques I need to pick up some glue tomorrow while I am out.
20240223_164140.jpg
looking at them now I think Ill re do them at a higher power level and see if I can get the bolor to be equal

What do you use?
The plates are aluminum, I buy them The wooden plaques also come from the same source. The are laser engraved @ 3000 mm/min and 30% power with a 36 Watt laser

I tried to put a link for my source it didn't work as planned so I'll just put it here,

Last edited: