Search results

1. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

Well since we have owned this house we have wanted to remodel the guest bathroom. Almost a full gut. Removing the tub and replacing with a walk in shower. New floor tile as well as vanity and toilet. New impact window and i am replacing the valves and plumbing for the shower.
  2. Mark Patrick

Shop build

This has been a long process I will start with saying that. When I bought this house 10 years ago the plans were to build a shop for "my toys". The deal with "she who must be obeyed" was that she got a pool and tile thruout the house and I got my shop. Fast forward to September 13th of...
  3. Mark Patrick

Hydroponic Greenhouse build (picture heavy)

I was asked on another thread to post pictures of my greenhouse. Where I live in Florida ( western Palm Beach County), I have plenty of vegetable farms close by with a bunch of other agg. I tried for a few years to grow veggies out of the ground but the soil here has to be heavliy amended and...
  4. Mark Patrick

Floating Tenon or Traditional Mortise and Tenon

Ok, so I have gotten to a point in my shop build where it is time to consider some decisions. I want to make an outfeed/assembly table and I am kinda sick of repurposing something I have into a table to use. My last area that I built in was half of a 2 car garage so it never made sense to...
  5. Mark Patrick

Dust collector question

Question for you guys with bigger shops. I have an 1100 cfm jet dust collector 6 inch input going to a Oneida super dust deputy 5" considering i step down to a 4 inch line what is the farthest it will efficiently pull from the tablesaw. All of my larger chips will be closer but the tablesaw will...