mike calabrese's latest activity

• mike calabrese
    mike calabrese replied to the thread Drones.
    If you don't register your drone and contribute the $5.00 fee you may get a visit from the bogeyman. You have been warned!!!!
  • mike calabrese
    Everyone here is missing the point here.........all this drone regulation is just a smoke screen. The real story is REMOTE ID is a...
    • 5vdpmb.jpg
  • mike calabrese
    I have actually sold my drone about a couple years ago. I got tired of all the rules and remote ID stuff for me it was like paying for a...
    • cloudtypes.gif
    • 326693521_3333168240346746_4614119574321959813_n.jpg
  • mike calabrese
    I had and flew a DJI Mavic Pro for some time . From my experience the DJI software as slow , lacking features, and used a bunch of...
  • mike calabrese
    That is very dangerous, there is no grounding lug on that plug!!!!!! :rofl: calabrese55
  • mike calabrese
    mike calabrese replied to the thread Friday 4/5/24.
    Nothing to get all shook up about...sorry I just could not resist:drool:
  • mike calabrese
    I really have zero issue with SS I take it as a quality tool and a pretty good safety idea. My issue is the way a manufacturer has the...
    • 1712321842209.png
  • mike calabrese
    Send lawyers guns and money.....the human waste is about to hit the rotating cooling unit. calabrese55
  • mike calabrese
    Government regulation will change woodworking forever from your garage to the largest users of table saws. I ma not taking any shots at...
  • mike calabrese
    mike calabrese replied to the thread A nice turning wood.
    Thank you Chas for looking in. I try to be very focused on the way the segments are matched up & joined. I dry fit all rings initially...
    • IMG_2023-11-11-16-28-31-770.jpg
  • mike calabrese
    Thank you Ryan. The flame birch really pops when the finish, Minwax wipe on poly hits the grain. Thanks for your kind comment mike...
  • mike calabrese
    Thanks Jonathan for your kind comment. mike calabrese55
  • mike calabrese
    Thank you Les, very kind i can almost taste the Molson :thumb: mike calabrese55
  • mike calabrese
    Thanks all for looking in , always appreciate your time and attention.
  • mike calabrese
    mike calabrese replied to the thread How many Cans of WD-40?.
    That is exactly the way i feel about money. I have enough money to last me the rest of my life provided I check out by about noon...