Frank Fusco's latest activity

• Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco reacted to Don Baer's post in the thread Drones with Like Like.
    as long as it weighs less than 250 grams (.55 pounds you don't have to)
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread Drones.
    Gub'ment propaganda. Well written poor excuse for BB to spy on us. It is illegal to do things that harm others. The person/operator is...
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread What's the old saying?.
    Having owned many camper trailers over the years, I can attest to the fact that they are notoriously difficult to make repairs on. The...
  • Frank Fusco
    Stifling a BB rant. 🤬
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread Jesse Owens and Luz Long.
    Jesse Owens is my #1 all time greatest athlete hero. And, to me, he is #1 for more than his athletic abilities. I have a souvenir book...
  • Frank Fusco
    I wonder how the law/regulation would be enforced if one does not register. :unsure:
  • Frank Fusco
    Understand. I am rant prone on issues like this. 🤬
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco reacted to Don Baer's post in the thread Drones with Like Like.
    Frank, I am only stating the rules as they are written and the statement "No Biggie" is ment to imply it is a very simple thing to do...
  • Frank Fusco
    My wife (RIP) bought me a no-name electric weed eater several years ago. I was concerned it would not be a good tool and disappoint both...
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread Grandpa Amu.
    Amazing vision and he does it with simple tools.
  • Frank Fusco
    Sorry. Strongly disagree. Anytime Big Gub'ment wants to register anything we do it is a 'BIGGIE' in my opinion. We do not need, or...
  • Frank Fusco
    The drone licensing thing reminds me of the days of the CB radio. They were supposed to be registered and licensed. For what purpose I...
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco reacted to mike calabrese's post in the thread Drones with Haha Haha.
    Everyone here is missing the point here.........all this drone regulation is just a smoke screen. The real story is REMOTE ID is a...
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread Fed up!.
    Is it worth the bother? Local auction house frequently has piles of ten or twenty used gas trimmers. The whole pile often ends up being...
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread Eclipse words.
    I had a good view from my deck. Interesting, but for me, still nothing to get excited over. My son and DIL were returning from a trip to...