Search results

1. Paul Douglass

NOT MINE, BUT PRETTY NEAT FOR SURE

Saw this on a wood working group on Facebook... Really pretty neat. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1493326978176093/posts/1572375980271192/?comment_id=1572530620255728&notif_id=1715091764747932&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
  2. Paul Douglass

My New battery powered Ego weed eater

I went this route because cranking on a gas weed eater, hoping it would start, never knew for sure.. so I at the recommendation of several. The plus of my new Ego Battery powered weed cutter What I like: no gas to deal with No mixing gas to deal with starts when I squeeze the trigger no...
  3. Paul Douglass

Just saw this.. I am impressed...I am on my second Fien Vac.. had I seen the first there would not be a second Fien.

What a great add to a work shop: https://giraffetools.com/products/retractable-vacuum-cleaner?utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=youtube&utm_campaign=NNKH2GV240401
  4. Paul Douglass

okay Maybe Why

For the Marines on this forum, the rest.. you will laugh, I say just move along. I have never been able to "sleep in". up earily no matter what.. this is why and GOD bless.' https://www.facebook.com/reel/343509628035935 After 61 years I still miss it..Maybe I should has stayed in..
  5. Paul Douglass

Fed up!

A while ago, I got out the echo weed trimmer, got it started with a few cranks, It ran full bore for a good 20 minutes, then it died and I have not been able to start it since. So I got out the stihl that ran fine two days ago, cranked it up. It ran great for about 10 minutes and then quit...
  6. Paul Douglass

Willie

I am a huge Willie Nelson fan. Not sure why other than I have always loved his music. Somewhat because I pictured him as sorta an outlaw and maybe he is.. Last evening I finished watching a 4 episode series of his life and career. It is on Paramount, I think. I really enjoyed it and now I...
  7. Paul Douglass

Finally Done

I cut this for a Nephew-in-law that is a real nice guy.. Him and my Niece have alway been extra nice to my wife and I. This is one of my most difficult projects. been working on it over a 4 or 5 month period.. Still need to build a frame for it. Anyway done.. hope he likes it. He is a...
  8. Paul Douglass

I'm Excited and Some Car Fans May Find Interesting.

When my son was visiting last week, we were playing in my shop and I was discussing with him how I am wanting to make a sanding station out of my slow speed grinder. I told him I was trying to find a machinist to make me an adaptor so I to screw a chuck on the arbor I have been thinking about...
  9. Paul Douglass

What a birthday I had!

I am not big on birthdays, most the time my birthday is just another day the maybe some of the family calls and says Happy Birthday! This past week I turned 80 :eek: Not some thing I have looked forward to. BUT, my son flew in from Memphis, on Tuesday to spend time. My daughter and family...
  10. Paul Douglass

Willie lives on

I have always been a Willie Nelson fan.. Maybe not his lifestyle but his music...but again maybe in part his life style. I have always rooted for the outcast.. but anyway. Willie is old and I know he will be gone. But watch listen to this. maybe he lives on... https://fb.watch/q1e98O8mGg/
  11. Paul Douglass

Decent Dado Blade set

I have a Freud 8" dado blade set, I have had it for years. Like over 25 maybe, I do not use it a lot but am wondering if it is time to replace it. Some of the carbide teeth on the chippers are gone or chipped. I know they can be replaced, but I'd have to send it off, wait and hope a good...
  12. Paul Douglass

For The Car Fans

My son lives in Eads, Tenn. Outside of Memphis. This is some info about his neighbor. When I visited my son last, he took me to meet his neighbor.. The gentlemen was so gracious. Took me for at least a two hour tour of his shop and cars. I got to sit in them and dream. He is pretty...
  13. Paul Douglass

Oh yes I feel it

My wife and God, blessed me with one of each.. I still feel the "Daddy's little girl" vibe from my daughter and my son and I can discuss anything without worry of "Feelings". Thanks for the blessings.
  14. Paul Douglass

Yep

#8o next month so this hit me... You may have to turn the sound on, it you are as old as me, turn it way up! https://www.facebook.com/reel/652579023498287
  15. Paul Douglass

WHAT MAKES IT WORTH WHILE TO ME

Recently I showed my neighbor a picture of a plaque I had made for the first Submariner I had ever met. My neighbors response was "WOW". Then: " I have a good friend that was a submariner." I took that as a request, My neighbor has a winery and has always been generous to me with his wares...
  16. Paul Douglass

Time to take a break!

All have been busy lately, need a break. Here is something to take you mind off things. A sport worth watching. No high paid self absorbed spoiled trophy seekers. Just good clean fun.... Or I think I found the appropiate punishment for some public officials... ahh, never mind. strap...
  17. Paul Douglass

Just warming up for Christmas

I just finished this one. Something to get me started for Christmas. Not a great painter like some on this forum, but I gave it my best.. I have two copies of this. No little kids left in my family but my neighbors has two young granddaughter that visit them often, and I have a scrolling...
  18. Paul Douglass

Hendrix for Three

My son asked if I could find a good pattern of Jimi Hendrix and scroll three one for himself and two to give to guitar friends. One is my Sons guitar instructor, and the other is for his life long friend, they were born on the same day same hospital side by side in the nursery. His friend is a...
  19. Paul Douglass

Finished another Pacific NW Coastal Indian tribe Art

Since I cut the last one I ordered a book about their art. I was incorrect on my last one I posted. I refered to it as Native American. The Pacific NW Coastal tribes are mostly along the Canadian Pacific Coast. There is one little spot in the the NW corner of Washington that is a part of the...