Search results

1. Jay Caughron

Happy Birthday Leo Voisine!

:b-day::b-day_cake::woot::beer::beer::beer::beer:
  2. Jay Caughron

So This Happened...

Congrats to you two. He looks like a wonderful young man and looks very happy being with you. Good on you guys :clap:
  3. Jay Caughron

Friday 5/24/24

Ok wise guy LOL
  4. Jay Caughron

Friday 5/24/24

We have Power and Sheetrock as of today
  5. Jay Caughron

HURDY GERTY

I always want to build one of these https://familywoodworking.org/forums/index.php?threads/hurdy-gerty.45671/ Not that I could every play it :rofl:
  6. Jay Caughron

Home Depot Rant

I talked to the store manager of the day he sent me to the woman in charge of delivery's and she is the one that told my to bad. I said maybe I should talk to my attorney and she said now that I said the attorney word she could not talk to me anymore and hung up. As of right now they are going...
  7. Jay Caughron

Home Depot Rant

As mentioned in the Fridays 5/24/24 post Well the sheetrock delivery was a bust. I got an email about 6:30 last night said Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. ITS SHEETROCK YOU FOOLS. When I ordered it I told them it was to be put inside the shop area...
  8. Jay Caughron

Happy Birthday Jim DeLaney!

:b-day: :b-day_cake: :woot: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
  9. Jay Caughron

Friday 5/24/24

Was going to get power to house today but they called and said everyone was dispatched to Kansas for storm repair and they would come Tue to run power under ground to house. 130 4'x12' Sheetrock to be delivered on Sat. Hope to get gas line finished and ready for inspection so we can start...
  10. Jay Caughron

Friday May 17th of 2024!

Hope to have the underground service run by Saturday ( at least that's what they said) so the house will have power to it. Have to get the propane lines run inside the mechanical room. They got the HAVC installed this week so hoping for rough in inspection next week. Also Sheet rock may show up...
  11. Jay Caughron

rant, customer service is almost gone in this country

Sounds like you need to talk to someone higher up or local
  12. Jay Caughron

Happy Birthday Stuart Ablett!

:b-day: :b-day_cake: :woot::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
  13. Jay Caughron

Gooooood Morning WW FAMILY ! FRIDAY 5/10/2024

I Missouri you are not allowed to dig plants along the right-away. You can dig them along the edge of a field as long as the farm doesn't catch ya :doh:
  14. Jay Caughron

Gooooood Morning WW FAMILY ! FRIDAY 5/10/2024

Running around getting parts for the propane line and to hook up the on demand boiler. Tomorrow will start installing all the radiant heat manifolds and hooking up lines.
  15. Jay Caughron

One heck of a score!

Great score John. You must know a door co. I used to buy pallets of African mahogany and oak boards from a door co. Went through several thousand BF of it
  16. Jay Caughron

Record Player Table

What a great project you should be very proud of that one :clap::clap::clap:
  17. Jay Caughron

New Shop

When I was dairy farming the place the dairy was on was a half section (320 acres) We farmed 2500ac I sure miss that freedom and space
  18. Jay Caughron

Solar kiln in F360

:lurk::lurk::lurk:
  19. Jay Caughron

Happy Birthday Rennie Heuer!

:b-day: :b-day_cake: :woot::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
  20. Jay Caughron

more fun with the laser

I use card board from tables or poster board tape to the bed of the laser. Then cut the design out, then use the cutout to place the next part. Works really well