Search results

1. Rennie Heuer

Previous owner "special wiring" and a tip for hanging stuff in drywall

I've posted this pic before. Indicative of the wiring in my garage/shop when I moved in.
  2. Rennie Heuer

Treated myself new festool orbital sander

NICE! (y) (y)
  3. Rennie Heuer

Hanging entry shelf.

Wow, I really let this thread slip. I took a few pics along the way but never posted. :dunno::doh: Well, here's the finished project ready for crating and shipping. It was built to be knocked down. The shelf and corbels attach with machine screws from the back into threaded inserts. The whole...
  4. Rennie Heuer

rant, customer service is almost gone in this country

We're sorry, but all our REPRESENTATIVE! are busy right now serving other customers. Your estimated wait time is 6 days 13 hours and 12 minutes. You are 1,354th in line.
  5. Rennie Heuer

Kinda sounds like that guy was pretty high already.
  6. Rennie Heuer

New family member

One vet visit and a couple hundred dollars later, he checked clean for feline leukemia and aids. No mites, no tick, no fleas. The blood in his stool turns out to be an intestinal parasite which we are addressing with medication. He weighs 1 lbs. 6 oz. and the vet verifies his age at six weeks...
  7. Rennie Heuer

New family member

I could deny this, but I know that there is photographic evidence. :rofl:
  8. Rennie Heuer

You just never know...

Very sorry to hear about your neighbor. Very sad at any age, tragic at 44. My dad had his first of three heart attacks when he was in his 40's. Two more before he turned 60.
  9. Rennie Heuer

reminds me of how much fun it was trying to get out of an AOL membership.
  10. Rennie Heuer

New family member

Fletcher‘s predecessor, Lokai. he was already about 10 years old when that picture was taken.
  11. Rennie Heuer

New family member

In Boise we had a bar called Alibi. Can't imagine why. :rofl:
  12. Rennie Heuer

New family member

Actuall Mike, I thought you were referencing back to Dave's post. He was referring to my border collie, but in context it could have been thought he was having a little fun with the cat picture. So, I thought you were playing off that. So, where's my sign? :rofl:
  13. Rennie Heuer

New family member

Exactly why we scheduled an appointment on line first thing Sunday morning. Deer ticks are small and my old eyes could easily miss them. Wednesday was the first available appointment. We will check again and keep checking...
  14. Rennie Heuer

New family member

We've checked him over from head to toe and have yet to find a flea or tick - so far. Checked his ears and turned him on his back and rubbed his fur against the grain - no sign of bugs. We'll have the vet take a closer look. Good advice on the flea products - thanks
  15. Rennie Heuer

New family member

Well, lighting strikes twice. Last Friday I found a tiny kitten hiding behind our trash cans. As soon as I saw him he ran away. Saw him again on Saturday, he was hiding in deep leaves across the street. Again, eluded anyone reaching towards him. Early Sunday morning Fletcher was going ape at...
  16. Rennie Heuer

Drones

:clap: (y) :clap: (y)
  17. Rennie Heuer

Friday 5/3/24

I should be sending you money to buy my lottery tickets. :rofl: :rofl:
  18. Rennie Heuer

One heck of a score!

Bravo! :clap: :clap: