Recent content by Paul Douglass

1. Paul Douglass

One heck of a score!

Mahogany would make a fine choice for the other half of the chess set!
  2. Paul Douglass

One heck of a score!

I would see a chess set and board..All light color pieces curly maple one of my favorite woods. Great score, great score. I envy you.
  3. Paul Douglass

NOT MINE, BUT PRETTY NEAT FOR SURE

Saw this on a wood working group on Facebook... Really pretty neat. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1493326978176093/posts/1572375980271192/?comment_id=1572530620255728&notif_id=1715091764747932&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
  4. Paul Douglass

Record Player Table

I agree with WOW! Very unique, great looking and well done! You should be very proud!
  5. Paul Douglass

Put away your Chain saw

Looks to be like one big forrest fire started.
  6. Paul Douglass

Friday 4/26 ! 24 O My

Ha, great on the new bird, but just got to say, Dave, with your expertise in wood working,,,that cage may be lacking just a little~:LOL:
  7. Paul Douglass

My New battery powered Ego weed eater

I went this route because cranking on a gas weed eater, hoping it would start, never knew for sure.. so I at the recommendation of several. The plus of my new Ego Battery powered weed cutter What I like: no gas to deal with No mixing gas to deal with starts when I squeeze the trigger no...
  8. Paul Douglass

Moss Mountains

I will stay in my arid climate. Moss is the least of our worries. Sagebrush and cactus are pretty, in their own way.
  9. Paul Douglass

Just saw this.. I am impressed...I am on my second Fien Vac.. had I seen the first there would not be a second Fien.

What a great add to a work shop: https://giraffetools.com/products/retractable-vacuum-cleaner?utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=youtube&utm_campaign=NNKH2GV240401
  10. Paul Douglass

okay Maybe Why

For the Marines on this forum, the rest.. you will laugh, I say just move along. I have never been able to "sleep in". up earily no matter what.. this is why and GOD bless.' https://www.facebook.com/reel/343509628035935 After 61 years I still miss it..Maybe I should has stayed in..
  11. Paul Douglass

Fed up!

I have an old 1980's Echo brush cutter, I has never failed me. I could go out right now and get it started with out much fuss. Why can't the newer ones be as good?
  12. Paul Douglass

Fed up!

Both had carburetor replacements last year.. both carburetors have very little time on them and every time I talk to a repair person, oh, more than likely "the carburetor". Humm I say. If carburetors go bad that quickly, time to go battery...
  13. Paul Douglass

Fed up!

A while ago, I got out the echo weed trimmer, got it started with a few cranks, It ran full bore for a good 20 minutes, then it died and I have not been able to start it since. So I got out the stihl that ran fine two days ago, cranked it up. It ran great for about 10 minutes and then quit...
  14. Paul Douglass

Florida Hunt , What a Story

what an adventure. Glad it all worked out. Next time take a flare gun for the hueys over head... One big snake and they would have heard me yelling two counties over!