Frank Fusco's latest activity

• Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco reacted to Mike Stafford's post in the thread In search of maecenatism with Like Like.
    If there is a cougar out there that wants me I am willing...not necessarily able but willing.:rolleyes:
  • Frank Fusco
    Local store is closed with a big sign saying to call the 800# for customer service.
  • Frank Fusco
    I believe my experience with my propane gas company tops, or bottoms, the best/worst of customer service of all time. At least for me...
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread In search of maecenatism.
    " "maecenatism" Uh?:huh::doh::dunno: Thought I was a pretty good wordsmith. Will have to look that up.
  • Frank Fusco
    Is he still with us? Enneyhow.....Happy B'day, Stu. Wherever you are.
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread Muzzleloader kits.
    For a factory made kit Traditions is probably OK. There are a lot of them in use. For a rifle that will become a family heirloom check...
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread Drones.
    The pan is getting warmer and warmer............
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread Weather.
    Turkeys gobble in thundery weather. I use NOAA and a Little Rock TV weather app.
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco reacted to Don Baer's post in the thread Drones with Like Like.
    as long as it weighs less than 250 grams (.55 pounds you don't have to)
  • Frank Fusco
    Gub'ment propaganda. Well written poor excuse for BB to spy on us. It is illegal to do things that harm others. The person/operator is...
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread What's the old saying?.
    Having owned many camper trailers over the years, I can attest to the fact that they are notoriously difficult to make repairs on. The...
  • Frank Fusco
    Stifling a BB rant. 🤬
  • Frank Fusco
    Frank Fusco replied to the thread Jesse Owens and Luz Long.
    Jesse Owens is my #1 all time greatest athlete hero. And, to me, he is #1 for more than his athletic abilities. I have a souvenir book...
  • Frank Fusco
    I wonder how the law/regulation would be enforced if one does not register. :unsure:
  • Frank Fusco
    Understand. I am rant prone on issues like this. 🤬