Tigger

I know this isn't a chainsaw site but this is a project I did for my granddaughter. Since I have so many intrest I dabble in just about everything. This is my second attempt at chainsaw carving. Of course I used other tools too but the rough shape was all done with a chainsaw. Or should I say 3 different chainsaws. Tigger stands just a little over 4 foot tall and made out of pine. My grandaughter is 2 1/2 years old and since I babysit her I get to spoil her. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1090_1.jpg
    IMG_1090_1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 136
If I'm reading her lips correctly in the picture, I'm pretty sure your granddaughter is saying "Coolest Grandpa Ever!" Great job, Virgil. :clap:

Nothing better than grandkids or your own child for that matter, I love all children the innocense is lost all too soon. The first thing my granddaughter did when I showed it to her was to look around and say "where's pooh bear", gotta love them.

That is just way cool. I wish I had the talent to do it.

My 15 month old grandson has a large stuffed Tigger and Mickey Mouse. Mickey is his favorite but he likes Tigger, too. :)

I still have two more tree stumps we took out of her backyard both about 5 foot tall. If I can find the time Pooh might be hiding in one with a pot of honey, and piglet and eyore (spelling?) might be hiding in the other one. I just have to coax them out from their hiding space. The stump I used for tigger has been in my shop taking up space for over a year. LOL Even being retired, I still can't seem to find enough time to do all the projects thats buried in my mind. One project at a time I suppose. LOL