Search results

1. L

sketch up

Is there a sketch up make 18 or is that just for the pro version thanks
  2. L

Sketchup Question

I think there is a way in SU to divide a line into equal parts easily? Can some one direct me to a tutorial somewhere on line. Thanks
  3. L

Purple Heart

1st time I have worked with it. After sawing it turned brown. Is there something I need to do to make it, or help It turn purple again??? Thanks
  4. L

Drum Sander

I'm looking at a Delta 18-36 drum sander to buy. Anyone have one or have any bad press on them.
  5. L

Steel City 18" Band Saws

Does anyone own or seen any negative reviews on them. I'm about ready to pull the triger on one. Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks
  6. L

Radial arm saw

A coworker of mine acquired a Delta/rockwell radial arm saw. It's in good shape except it has no switch. Plug it in to start unplug it to turn it off. He wants to restore it as best as possible. Can someone please help him, where or if he can purchase, or maybe download an owners manual. The...
  7. L

Shadows

Can someone help me. I can't bring up my shadow settings window to change my darkness, and brightness settings. I have my toolbar showing, but when I click on the settings icon, or bring down the window menu nothing happens. I have the pro 6 version, thanks in advance.
  8. L

ANGLE DIMENSIONS

Will S.U. let you place angled dimensions on models. If so how hard is it to do. Thanks Les
  9. L

WTB DVD

I would like to buy issue #3 Woodworking at Home Magazine on DVD. Can someone help me out. Thanks Les
  10. L

Spreader clamp

Can someone please tell me which clamps have the capability to do that for me. I have Bessey K-Bodys, and pipe clamps already will any of these work. Thanks Les