Search results

1. Dave Hawksford

Friday May 17th of 2024!

Bit of a change , so I went with the flow. Jake and Sara came in late and a bottle of wine and 5 hours later at about the time I was to head out for the last day of chasing Turkeys, it's 3am and raining. Everyone sleep in. We have rehearsal dinner in Old Town , that's Alexandria Old Town on...
  2. Dave Hawksford

Glue!!!!!

Look forward to.more of your tid-bits.
  3. Dave Hawksford

Goood Morning FW Family

Sorry it's Leta , my bad.
  4. Dave Hawksford

Getting kind of loud here

If they sound like Tennitus then you've got cicadas. Lucky you........
  5. Dave Hawksford

Goood Morning FW Family

Great weekend instore , Jarrod walking the walk with Eleta. Today hair cut and Tux fitting. Jarrod has planned an evening tomorrow with all the guys. I'm hoping to get one last turkey hunt in tomorrow morning. Then there is a full work load at the shop. My next 2 weeks without Jarrod. O what...
  6. Dave Hawksford

rant, customer service is almost gone in this country

You can cancel those recurring charges by contacting the CC company.
  7. Dave Hawksford

In search of maecenatism

Watch out for the Cougar
  8. Dave Hawksford

Just curious…

Thanks for the picture
  9. Dave Hawksford

Just curious…

Peter I have 2 100 pound Elevator weights. I'll keep an eye out at the farm. There is a ton of old farm equipment out there .
  10. Dave Hawksford

Happy Birthday Stuart Ablett!

Happy birthday Stu
  11. Dave Hawksford

New family member

They are gentle dogs. And smart.
  12. Dave Hawksford

This will be a funweek....tung in cheek

I have that speech also. I could probably use a bit of help editing
  13. Dave Hawksford

This will be a funweek....tung in cheek

Jarrod is getting married Sunday. Nuff said. Something I wrote up for the rehearsal dinner. Sound good ?
  14. Dave Hawksford

Pet peeves

Noun, something that is particularly annoying to a person. I figure we all have one or 2 that either jurks out chain enough to say something about. I have one that even though the customer is , cough cough, if a customer wants to alter a vintage ,unusual, valuable piece of furniture, I have...
  15. Dave Hawksford

Dog sitting

Mike good man offering to watch dogs. My son Jake and Sara will be staying next weekend and there 2 dogs. Shelly has dog proofed the house the best she can with dog covers over the new leather sofa and chairs. I'll cut the grass again Friday so Jacob can make sure he'll find all the land mines.
  16. Dave Hawksford

Gooooood Morning WW FAMILY ! FRIDAY 5/10/2024

I'm always curious and finding some plant I've never seem can entertain my curiosity for further exploration in the Area. In the Green Swamp when I got lost last March, my curiosity was probably the #1 factor in getting lost. LOL
  17. Dave Hawksford

Ted you be careful up there.
  18. Dave Hawksford

Never shall there be another. Little hunting this weekend.littlw shop work. Yesterday in PA, I foraged a full bag of Mullein and need to get it on the drying racks. This is Jarrods last weekend before his marrage to Leta. Never seen him so happy. Almost wore my dinosaurs tooth around my neck...
  19. Dave Hawksford

Weather

I was wondering how you all fared.
  20. Dave Hawksford

Weather

They weren't gobbling Tuesday or Wednesday. This morning was great. Sun popped out finally. NOAA is a good app.