Search results

1. Gary Lange

Made some changes to the DC System

I made an alcove in the wall behind the Dust Collector which allowed me to set in back further and give to 6" Flexible Duct a straighter shot into the fan. I also installed a remote control for it. On the Table Saw I turned it around so that the outlet faced the other wall and cut the 4" hose...
  2. Gary Lange

Finally Completed Dust Collector Install!

I finally completed the installation of the Grizzly G0548Z 2hp Dust Collector. It was quit a chore. I ran all the ducts as you saw before and I now have the Twin Trashcan Cyclone Separator. Everything seems to be working like a charm and I am very happy with the outcome. Just need to wire for...
  3. Gary Lange

I have been working on the D/C System

I have started setting up the New Dust Collector by running 6" PVC SDR35 Duct work around one side and the end of the shop. I installed three 45* "T's" and will put in Gates at each of these drops. Here are some pictures as I know you guys like pictures. Took me a while to figure a method I...
  4. Gary Lange

New additions to my shop!

I went to Grizzly today and picked up a New G0548Z 2hp Dust Collector with the 1 Micron Canister Filter, the G0572 Hanging Air Filter with Remote Control and a Milwaukee 5625, 3-1/2hp Router for the Router Table. Spent a bunch but I needed the Dust Collection Stuff real bad. Should work real...
  5. Gary Lange

Finish Problem

I have a friend of mine that sent me this message and I don't have an answer for him anybody have any ideas. I have a little prob. I have a Mahogany door that i had bought from a yard sale. It is new raw wood. I put 1 coat of polyurethane(Olympic brand) let it dry for 12 hours and applied a...
  6. Gary Lange

Built this Tool Cabinet for the Shop!

I spent about the last two weeks or so building this tool cabinet for my workshop. It is on wheels so I can roll it around the shop.
  7. Gary Lange

The Oshlun Dado!

I finally got around to using my Oshlun Dado and it proved to be a very good purchase. The Dado's were flat and perfect and I am more then pleased with the performance of the blade. Money well spent.
  8. Gary Lange

Workbench for the Shop

I spent my Iced in day working in the shop building this little 24" X 48" X 36" workbench/Table for the shop. It came out pretty good and suits my needs well I think.
  9. Gary Lange

New Ryobi Jig Saw

I wanted a new Jigsaw so went over to Home Depot and picked up a new Ryobi Orbital Scrolling Jig Saw with Laser JS550L. It is a beefy tool and works like a charm. I was looking through the Grizzly catalog and saw the Milwaukee Jig Saw and it is a twin of my Ryobi. I think I will be happy with it.
  10. Gary Lange

Work Shop additions!

Here are some pictures of the outfeed Table and the Phil Thien Mini Separator I built for the shop. The separator works pretty good and will keep the Shop Vac Filter cleaner by catching the sawdust in the separator. I tried it and it works very well as I picked up the sawdust I dumped on the...
  11. Gary Lange

My Shop in progress

New here and thought I would give some pictures of my shop which is a work in progress. It is 11' X 18' in the main room with a side room of 8' X 8' and the hall coming in is 4' X 10' The floor is raised and has the electric in the floor. It is 3/4" tongue and grove plywood and topped with 1" X...