Search results

1. edward alexander

ISAIAH'S CRADLE

Made for my grandson Isaiah-made from cocobolo and bull-huff-the cradle swings on two 1" roller bearings inset in the cross pieces behind the little cocobolo plates- behind the cocobolo plates are the 1" bearings- rounding off the sharp corners alex
  2. edward alexander

WOODEN GUITAR PICKS

If you are like me your always looking for something to do with scraps,I never throw away piece of wood---unless it's smaller than this- the blanks are 2.00mm thick,1 inch wide and 1 1/4 inch long cutting the thumb cove the blanks tapered to 1.50mm with a card scraper I use a belt sander...
  3. edward alexander

DELTA WET-DRY GRINDER-PLUS

Delta universal wet dry grinder ,aftermarket 400 grit Japanese waterstone wheel-Accusharp plane iron holder,veritas honing guide,three waterstone holders, japanese wheel has small chips on edges doesn't effect grinding at all. $250 plus shipping---new deal I pay shipping showing small...
  4. edward alexander

SRARRETT BAND SAW TENSION GAUGE

Starrett band saw blade tension gauge,this gauge has only been used a few times,has been kept in case,cost $300 new, will sell for $200 -- thanks -- alex - SOLD
  5. edward alexander

Shop Tour-One Eleven Store

The old timers tell that this old hotel (hasn't been a hotel since 1668) was a bordello, the one story diner is my wood room,the middle room is a little gallery the big garage door on the east side opens into my shop- start with a look in the wood room- looking at a piece of teak next...
  6. edward alexander

table saw insert

Making the desk I'm showing on flat work I needed a new table saw insert for the cove cutter--also could use a new dado insert--there is a Japanese saying----when making the ax handle you hold the pattern in your hand-of course the meaning being that you cut out the replacement ax handle with an...
  7. edward alexander

WoodWorking Books

22 books on woodworking-some of these books are a little worn and dog-eared but not bad no ripped pages,sold only as one lot- $150 plus shipping List sam maloof woodworker tage frid teaches woodworking #3 the band saw book-bird band saw basics-duginske band saw handbook-duginske the practice of...
  8. edward alexander

Cocobolo table

Cocobolo table-top resawed cocobolo,base cobobolo,breadboard ends and drawer fronts bastard rosewood (don't know why it's called that,it don't look nothing like rosewood-maybe the tree looks the same) the drawer sides are teak,the pulls and the top to the drawer stash are cocobolo...
  9. edward alexander

Walnut Writing Desk

iv'e been planning to make a writing desk from this piece of walnut for a few years- started it yesterday- the board is 75"long 13"wide at the middle and 2plus"thick-i squared it up a few years back -so it's ready to resaw now- to made the side joint i hold them in place with clamps and take...
  10. edward alexander

router table-tannewitz-extension wing

i just finished this extension wing for my tanney U with router drop in the size of the top is 24"x42"x1 3/4" it's made from a bunch of different woods- showing how angle iron is fixed to saw- top is screwed to angle iron there are two threaded inserts for the knobs that tighten the fence...
  11. edward alexander

More wooden hand planes-

here are some wooden planes iv'e made - the four rosewood ones on the end of the bench are made from one hunk of rosewood-the biggest one is 24" and takes a 2" blade-really it's a little too big- the second one is 20" but i'll skip that one ( it's never worked right) this one is 18"with a 1...
  12. edward alexander

Ulmia miter box

Large Ulmia miter box with extra blade-$200 plus shipping alex
  13. edward alexander

Turning tools

Crown and Sorby tools 1 1/4" and 1"roughing gouges,1 1/4" and 3/4 oval skews,3/8" and 1/2"spindle gouges,1/4" parting tool with size-ing clamp on-$200 for all --plus shipping- alex
  14. edward alexander

FS-10" table saw

general model 350 10" table saw (made in canada) 3hp leeson motor - biesemeyer fence-large size excalibur sliding table-original mite guage plus micro miter gauge-delta tenon jig-freud 8" super dado set-a few good blades one.eleven.store@mac.com 512 360 3083----thanks alex
  15. edward alexander

large mirror frames

i first started making these frames in the mid- seventies-- i make three sizes and several different profiles - rounding off the sharp corners alex
  16. edward alexander

quilted mahogany

i am selling two boards from the famous quilted mahogany tree cut in 1965-they are book-matched and i will not separate them-they are 22in.wide and 11ft.long and 1- 1/8in.thick-$10000 serious inquires only.this is from the same tree as the big table i posted here a month back. e-mail...
  17. edward alexander

bunch of LN planes-SOLD

i am selling these LN planes $530 for the bunch- you pay shipping -will sell one at a time next wk. #1 bronze bench plane #2 bronze bench plane skew angle block plane,detachable side low angle jack plane with moveable shoe-extra blade large scraper plane-extra blade e-mail -...
  18. edward alexander

turning tools, planes, miter box

i would rather sell the turning tools all together same with the planes-however if after awhile they don't sell then i will sell one by one-the exception is if you pick up-if so call and i will give individual prices- turning tools are sorby except the big roughing gouge and the detail gouge...
  19. edward alexander

wine cabinet

free standing wine cabinet-door panel cats eye mahogany- spindles cocobolo side panels resawed cats eye,5/16"thick frame,door and cabinet frame-goncolo alves- inside cabinet nargusta veneer-removable wine rack teak-drawer-front goncolo alves sides and back nargusta. with the wine rack out...
  20. edward alexander

cocobolo pics

i am selling these 8 boards of cocobolo it's 10/4 at $15 a bd.ft.-the pictures are numbered from left to right- edge view one face side sizes and price- #1-10/4x4"x61"-3.73bdft.wt.22lb-$56.25 #2-10/4x4"x72 1/2" 3.75bdft.wt.22lb.-$56.25 #3-10/4x4"x73"-5bdft.wt.27lb.-$75...