Search results

1. B

Drill Press Rack/Pinion Lift

This is my old Craftsman, got it in like 1972 and it has not crank. I just got the cylinder for Harbor Fright for around $80 and just set it under the table, no bolts screws or anything, it just set there and does its thing. Need to let the table down, turn the valve open and loosen the table...
  2. B

Incra box joint jig

I have had mine for a while now and it is just plan great. I have not done many boxes yet but I have been making a bunch of hinges and it works great and is just as easy to use as it shows on the video. I do use mine on the router table and made an add on top to the router table so I would not...
  3. B

Ideas for your bits and pieces of pretty wood?

I have found that banks are neat to make with small bits and pieces of wood that I have left over from different projects. I just can't pitch those nice looking little pieces. I have a bin full of small pieces of different woods and when I don't have a project working I will pull some out and...
  4. B

Rounding over

I used a 3/8 for awhile and now I have gone to a 1/2 inch, I like the look better. I use the router table to do all my edges, it is just easier for me. Here is some of the boards I have made in the past. http://www.pbase.com/wlhuber/cutting
  5. B

Jigs and fixtures

Here is the one I made and I use it for straightening the edge of a board and for tappers. It is just MDF and it really works very well. I do not have a miter bar on it, I use the fences of the saw as my edge. With this I can cut very wide boards, 24 inches on my saw. A few pictures of the jig...
  6. B

vac filter problem

Well like Glenn I found a shot of mine. You can see the vac under the bench, the hose from the unit goes up to a clear pipe that run along the shot for the saw, sander and a general intake for use to clean the floor and the like.