Search results

1. Jay Caughron

Friday May 17th of 2024!

Hope to have the underground service run by Saturday ( at least that's what they said) so the house will have power to it. Have to get the propane lines run inside the mechanical room. They got the HAVC installed this week so hoping for rough in inspection next week. Also Sheet rock may show up...
  2. Jay Caughron

rant, customer service is almost gone in this country

Sounds like you need to talk to someone higher up or local
  3. Jay Caughron

Happy Birthday Stuart Ablett!

:b-day: :b-day_cake: :woot::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
  4. Jay Caughron

Gooooood Morning WW FAMILY ! FRIDAY 5/10/2024

I Missouri you are not allowed to dig plants along the right-away. You can dig them along the edge of a field as long as the farm doesn't catch ya :doh:
  5. Jay Caughron

Gooooood Morning WW FAMILY ! FRIDAY 5/10/2024

Running around getting parts for the propane line and to hook up the on demand boiler. Tomorrow will start installing all the radiant heat manifolds and hooking up lines.
  6. Jay Caughron

One heck of a score!

Great score John. You must know a door co. I used to buy pallets of African mahogany and oak boards from a door co. Went through several thousand BF of it
  7. Jay Caughron

Record Player Table

What a great project you should be very proud of that one :clap::clap::clap:
  8. Jay Caughron

New Shop

When I was dairy farming the place the dairy was on was a half section (320 acres) We farmed 2500ac I sure miss that freedom and space
  9. Jay Caughron

Solar kiln in F360

:lurk::lurk::lurk:
  10. Jay Caughron

Happy Birthday Rennie Heuer!

11. Jay Caughron

more fun with the laser

I use card board from tables or poster board tape to the bed of the laser. Then cut the design out, then use the cutout to place the next part. Works really well
  12. Jay Caughron

Moss Mountains

I lived in Roswell for about a year and the uniforms we wore were dark brown. The inside of my shirts would turn white from all the dry skin. This ole Kansas farm boy was not used to the dry in NM. :lemon:
  13. Jay Caughron

Sharkbite - Pex - Copper

The water lines are 1/2 pex B run under the concrete and I put foam liners on all the runs. Each run is a home run to a water manifold so I can flush the toilet and not hear the Mrs scream from the shower. The plumber cut the lines to short to hook up to the manifold with out a extension or...
  14. Jay Caughron

Sharkbite - Pex - Copper

I am looking into the newest ones of those so I can get full flow though the 1/2" lines to the shower. If I use standard crimp couplers they chock down the flow.
  15. Jay Caughron

Happy Birthday Sayer Fancher!

:b-day: :b-day_cake: :beer::wave:
  16. Jay Caughron

Designa - Wooden Books

Welcome to the Family Leah :wave:
  17. Jay Caughron

Friday 4/19/24 GOOD MORNING FWC

Finishing up wiring in the Barndo (one of these day I gona start a build thread) Plumber is coming tomorrow to line out the sewer vent system and then we should be ready for the inspector sometime next week and then we can start the sheet rock. Found a guy to come give me direction on a central...
  18. Jay Caughron

Quick garden update

I used a lot of soybean meal for fertilizer Mike. Its about the most organic way to add nitrogen. I put a scoop in each hole for my tomatoes and peppers when I had the hightunnel
  19. Jay Caughron

Happy Birthday Bob Gibson!

20. Jay Caughron

Drones

That's what I have too. I only use the cheap phones and it is not compatible with DJI so that's why I got the rc controller. Glad I did