Search results

1. Bart Leetch

Setting up shop again.

I haven't been around in a while. It looks like I may be setting up shop again, in a portion of a 50'x50' building. We still live in our 5th wheel in a real nice spot in the woods on 20 acres. I hesitate to call this family landlords I think they would be offended. We were introduced to...
  2. Bart Leetch

Virus info

3. Bart Leetch

Out to hunt forgot TP.

Two buddy's of mine went hunting forgot TP. So they were moving along quietly down the trail & he whispers I need to use the brush, comes back out whispers ruff real ruff had to use 2 $1 dollar bills. A little later second buddy used the brush came back & said you right it was ruff I used 2...
  4. Bart Leetch

I'd show you but it ain't pretty.

I woke up with a zig-zag back. It zigs out at the love handle on the right & zags back in just below the love handle just the opposite on the left side. Real hard to pick up right foot off floor. I do a few stretches before I get out of bed which limit the duration of the pain. Went to the VA...
  5. Bart Leetch

Squirrels ???

We now live way out in the country & have grey squirrels & dark brown with tan bellied squirrels . I have 1 setting under the hood of my S10 shuckin & eating. I know they can be destructive. My question how do I stop this? A few shots of where we live in Clinton, Wa. Woods all around.
  6. Bart Leetch

OOOOOOld skid steer

My Dad's 56 year old Bobcat 1963 whch I've affectionately renamed Robert Kitty started for another spring. I did replace the cables that were on it I think it came that way & Dad never changed them al-tho he did overhaul it mone than once from 1972 until 20013. It had the top pole clamp style...
  7. Bart Leetch

Name that truss

I know there is a scissors which makes a sloped ceiling. I think I've seen a truss that raises the ceiling a bit higher but keeps it flat if so what is it's name? TIA.
  8. Bart Leetch

I don't know if I ever posted this so.....

Be careful of the slick spots & gravel on the road. I passed my Safety course on North Island Navel base 30 years ago...taught by a retires Chips officer who also was the California motorcycle accident investigation officer & was currently under contract nationwide to investigate motorcycle...
  9. Bart Leetch

Something happened 36 years ago tomarrow .

My Bride showed up. Just remember this for a happy marriage do you want to be right all the time or happy.
  10. Bart Leetch

Inside out

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend, inside of a dog is to dark to read anyway.
  11. Bart Leetch

Ex-wife

One evening, after the honeymoon, Dick was working on his Harley in the garage. His new wife was standing there by the bench watching him. After a long period of silence she finally said, "Honey, I've just been thinking, now that we're married, Maybe it's time you quit spending so much of...
  12. Bart Leetch

No so smart deer.

My sister E-mailed me from Thompson Falls Mt. I was almost home when a deer decided to commit suicide. It messed up the left front corner & put a dent just ahead of the driver door on a 2011 Chrysler mini van which makes it not open. It is still drive-able. We are headed back there in a while...
  13. Bart Leetch

A bit older with some handicaps but not out of the game yet.

Well I did something that would have been a bit easier a few years ago. I repaired our air conditioning in the 1996 GMC Safari van. I reviewed some of the problems found on Youtube one of them being a hard plastic vacuum line ID somewhere between 7mm & 9mm . Yep it was broken weakened by heat...
  14. Bart Leetch

I'm still amazed

That my Bride as of the 2nd has put up with me for 35 years.
  15. Bart Leetch

All men over 40 feel free t sing along.

https://youtu.be/W2gABYTmXos?t=13
  16. Bart Leetch

A pet I raised.

His name was Vindicator named after the bull in the Jimmy Stewart movie titled The rare breed. He is a Short Horn Beef. They also have Short Horn Milkers. I saw the movie then very soon after helped the mama give birth to this little fellow. He was played with daily & loved. He would holler at...
  17. Bart Leetch

Cleansd out cookie stash.

Now I have to sign in every time. What to do to about this? Using Firefox.
  18. Bart Leetch

Small wood turning shop ideas??

Thinking about making a canopy type shelter out of wood on the 8'x12' flatbed trailer I got from my Dad designed to haul 5000lbs when we had booster springs we hauled 9200lbs on it no problems. I could have a lathe & a band-saw + wood & heat & electrical & light & sharpening equipment. What more...
  19. Bart Leetch

Here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
  20. Bart Leetch

Bigger Jointer.

I haven't moved into a shop building yet. But a I ran across this G1018 HW Gizzly 8" Jointer actually I have known about it since it was purchased new & had first chance to buy it if he ever sold it. It belonged to a friend who is going through health problems who has always been a great help...