Recent content by Ted Calver

1. Ted Calver

Friday May 17th of 2024!

Mowing, gardening, rat/tree rat/mole and vole control, and some shop clean up. Stay safe everyone. Edit: Shortly after a tree rat suffered a massive brain hemorrhage in the garden this afternoon, the clean up crew came around.
  2. Ted Calver

Goood Morning FW Family

Congratulations to all!! :congrats:
  3. Ted Calver

Fuel Caddy Fix

Nice! I really try to keep my stuff going as long as possible and this is a good example of being creative in the process. :thumb: :thumb:
  4. Ted Calver

Just curious…

I've mailed small items to Canada and Australia using the USPS. It just involved a bit of research and a customs form. Could just be a small company not wanting to go outside it's comfort zone with something different.
  5. Ted Calver

Happy Birthday Stuart Ablett!

Happy Birthday, Stu!! :b-day_cake::b-day::b-day_cake:
  6. Ted Calver

Gooooood Morning WW FAMILY ! FRIDAY 5/10/2024

Thanks guys! My wonderful neighbor, a divorced grandmother and retired NYC cop, who does kiddie day care for her grandkids (they run her ragged) saw me up on the ladder today and came out, hands on hips to tell me to get down off that ladder, 'fore you kill yourself, like I was one of the kids...
  7. Ted Calver

Sorry for your loss, Vaughn. Pets do find a place in our hearts and it's a great loss to the family when we have to say goodbye. You are lucky to have a mobile vet in your area that would perform the service. Passing peacefully at home after a full life is what we all hope for...man or beast.
  8. Ted Calver

Picked up some SS gutter guards on sale at Costco and will attempt to install them without falling off the ladder. More gardening and yard work. It's mulching time. Enjoy your week end.
  9. Ted Calver

Record Player Table

Nicely done, Lyndsey! Welcome aboard. Great design. :thumb: :thumb:
  10. Ted Calver

Friday 5/3/24

Hope to turn 5 kilos of ground pork into breakfast sausages. Lots of shop clean up, gardening and lawn mowing and the missus wants to go shopping. No lack of things to do. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  11. Ted Calver

Happy Birthday Rennie Heuer!

Enjoy the day! :b-day_cake::b-day::b-day_cake:
  12. Ted Calver

MP-4 on WIN 11 - calling the geek squad

Not a geek, but several solutions found on the web. Have you tried this ?: On the Tools menu, select Options. Select the Player tab, select the Download codecs automatically check box, and then select OK. Try to play the file.
  13. Ted Calver

polish sausage mk2

Those are beauties! Does putting them in the smoker get 'em hot enough to be considered fully cooked, or do they need more cooking before eating?
  14. Ted Calver

Friday 4/26 ! 24 O My

Peter, I sure wish there was good source of nice free rock around here. We only have free clay :eek:. The kitties love their 'ceiling city', as my daughter calls it. Lots of kitty monkey business, but no caterwaulng🐱...and I got this far on the scratching post today before running out of jute...
  15. Ted Calver

Friday 4/26 ! 24 O My

Still gardening. Removed a raised bed that rotted out after 15 years and replaced it with a new metal one that should last the duration. The old one was blocking access to my generator hook up and the new one won't interfere. I just need to add some pavers so the missus can maneuver around it...