Recent content by Roger Martin

1. Roger Martin

Cherry Oops

Long time since I have posted due to lots of reasons but have a situation with a gift made for my wife and thought this forum has the most knowledgeable people I that I could ask for a solution. I made a box that is shaped like a book with a lid which opens. The lid is cherry and the box is...
  2. Roger Martin

Router in a Table Saw

Got a few minutes at lunch and was wondering if anyone has built a router table on one wing of their table saw. Because of the size of my shop area, I think that this would be a good way to use my space keep from having another thing to move out to work. Got a aged Craftsman contractor saw with...
  3. Roger Martin

I am in Trouble!

Not sure this is the best forum, but I have a problem. Couple of months ago LOML decided to buy a lovely table to replace our hundred-year-old oak one so all the family could be seated at one time. Said the new table is oak, but not sure. Anyway, yesterday I accidentally dropped a jar of jelly...
  4. Roger Martin

New Member in Missouri

Hello, all. I stumbled on this forum looking for something else the other day at lunch and found it to be very informative even before I joined. Thanks to Vaughn McMillan for the assistance in joining. I do a little woodworking along with a lot of other things. Have done old house renovation for...