Recent content by Rennie Heuer

1. Rennie Heuer

found something to do with some left over wood

I thought might be intentional.
  2. Rennie Heuer

Weather

Two twisters touched down about 25 miles north of us, right in-between us and Tom and Larry! We were under a warning for several hours. Warning sirens blasting for a good portion of that time. First time in our eight years here we have been under a warning - several watches in the past.
  3. Rennie Heuer

Record Player Table

Well done - cool design!
  4. Rennie Heuer

Friday 5/3/24

In the shop putting the finish on that wall shelf and doing some design work for some bedroom dressers. Yard work also on the docket.
  5. Rennie Heuer

Happy Birthday Rennie Heuer!

I think I'm gonna need a bigger cake... o_O :rofl: My sincere thanks to all of you!
  6. Rennie Heuer

Norovirus

WCF - quite the wit was he.
  7. Rennie Heuer

Norovirus

I remember that quote, but I heard is as "fish function in it". Same end I guess!
  8. Rennie Heuer

Simple Pleasures

Still a work in progress. Shop is booked out till Christmas - hard to find time for all that has to be done.
  9. Rennie Heuer

Simple Pleasures

Always tried to be the first one in - some quiet time to plan and anticipate the day. Even now, when I'm working at home, I get up early, sit in a dark living room with my iPad and catch up on news, family, my daily solitaire challenge, and a little social media.
  10. Rennie Heuer

Friday 4/19/24 GOOD MORNING FWC

That area of PA was a favorite place for Linda and I to do mini-vacations. The PA train museum is great too.
  11. Rennie Heuer

Sharkbite - Pex - Copper

I'm intrigued that you can use the sharkbite fittings with CPVC. My house is partially plumbed with CPVC and I live in its shadow as I know it can become very brittle with age and is therefore more subject to damage that other forms of plumbing. The one case where I had to attach new work to...
  12. Rennie Heuer

Pair of Dressers

I vacillate between the Z and 8 clips also. I use my biscuit joiner to cut the slots for the Z clips. No need for the additional bearing surface for the router. (When access allows)
  13. Rennie Heuer

A big day at our house...

:congrats:
  14. Rennie Heuer

Pi-Hole Ad and Malware Blocking

ΑβΓ γ Δ δΕΖ ζηΘ θ Λ λμξπΣ σ/ςΦ φΩ ω :rofl: :rofl: