Recent content by Reg Mitchell

1. Reg Mitchell

Long Summer

Hi Guys It's been a long summer here. I have been lurking and trying to finish the remodel of the liveing room. Just a few pics of how it turned out .It is water based poly on everything. I really love this stuff. I got 3 coats of poly on the floor in one day and was still able to sleep in...
  2. Reg Mitchell

Around the World

A frien I met in India a few year ago sent me this song. Its an oldie but Its astounding at how it is done http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741 Enjoy it I really did Reg
  3. Reg Mitchell

Where's Larry

Hi guys. I recieved a call from Larrys wife earlyer and it seems he is headed this way. I though it might be fun to keep up with him and post as he travels around to let ppl in on his trip. His wife said he should be in my area, Tennessee, somewhere around 4 PM EST. I'll let you know when he...
  4. Reg Mitchell

For tod

This really raises my blood pressure. http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/showthread.php?t=177783 Reg
  5. Reg Mitchell

Another rebuild

Sorry I beed lax guys but I have been busy with a mill rebuild. Didn't get any pic was in a hurry. I do have a South Bend lathe I am going through now. I am concentrateing on my machine shop this winter getting things ready for summer wood working. I have a list from the boss and it seems I am...
  6. Reg Mitchell

Powermatic 1200 ( Compleated)

Well I got the 1200 down today. Sorry I don't have any pics this time but it was so nasty I wasn't allowed in the house to get the cam :eek:. I'll soak tonight and grab a few quick one tomorrow and let you see that mess. It's a good thing I powerwashed it before I took it into the shop or I...
  7. Reg Mitchell

Dressing the bathroom

Here's the new vanity for the bathroom I just finished. It's Ash and white oak stained lite oak. I will add the framed mirror soon Reg
  8. Reg Mitchell

3800 LB bandsaw

Some of the older members have seen this but I though some of the newer ppl would like a peak..... Just trying to get back into the posting mode guys Reg:)
  9. Reg Mitchell

Next Project

Here is the project fro the next few days. I want to mount the feeder to the shaper top without drilling any holes through the table. I have to make some T-bolts and drill a few hole. Hopefully I can get it done in short time so I can use it soon. Reg
  10. Reg Mitchell

After 4 years....

I though this had gathered enough dust.... Its a State B3 OSS. compleatly rebuilt from rewinding to seals Reg
  11. Reg Mitchell

Small Christmas Gift

HI guys....been a while since I have been here. Lifes a bit different now :thumb:
  12. Reg Mitchell

Just for Santa

I posted this in the finish room but thought I would put it here too. It is finished now and I am working to get it on the wall today. I'll post it when It gets there Merry Christmas to all....:wave:
  13. Reg Mitchell

Danish Oil & Minwax stain

Can I danish oil over minwax stain. I like the look of the Danish oil and the color of the golden oak stain. I just finished a white oak mantel and have it stained already. I really don't want to poly it
  14. Reg Mitchell

Powermatic mortiser

I have a new powermatic morticer I am letting go of. It is new used meaning I bought it never used it. I got a good deal on a older one and need to sell this one. It is wired 220. pick up in Ten. $600 takes it :eek: Reg
  15. Reg Mitchell

sketchup for dummies

Thought you all might be intrested in this http://www.aidanchopra.com/ sketchup for dummies. I know I could really use something like that Reg