Leo Voisine's latest activity

• Leo Voisine
    Could try asking for an operator. Or a person Or just keep pressing 0 They used to work - but - NOT ANY MORE!!!!!!!
  • Leo Voisine
    Leo Voisine replied to the thread Cedar bird houses.
    Wow - that was a fantastic read. I bookmarked it.
  • Leo Voisine
    Lots and Lots of stuff around the homestead. I just evicted a squerril from my ceiling and I need to do some repair work.
  • Leo Voisine
    Leo Voisine replied to the thread Solar kiln in F360.
    I use McMaster downloads all the time, even when I don't plan to order from them. I also find solid models of Stove, Dishwasher, Frig...
  • Leo Voisine
    In solidworks the process is much the same. Sketch and extrude. If I am building a shed that uses a bunch of 2x4's I copy them in the...
  • Leo Voisine
    Cool Fusion 360 is a great software. I love that it's parametric. I just feel better with Solidworks only because I used it for 12...
  • Leo Voisine
    Leo Voisine replied to the thread Record Player Table.
    WOW what a cool project. Vinyl is now a unique format and not a lot of cool stuff like your table is seen much. I like it a lot...
  • Leo Voisine
    Leo Voisine replied to the thread A sad update..
    I do hope that the test results shows positive that the trial drugs were an answer. If not then the hope of a new more better treatment...
  • Leo Voisine
    Leo Voisine replied to the thread Friday 5/3/24.
    Don I want to know how the PT107 goes. I am using Aspire V12 to create a model of a sheep for a wall decor sign. Been a lot of...
  • Leo Voisine
    OK, I do remember finding a player that could play the vids but that was last summer and I still had my older i7 early gen with Win10...
  • Leo Voisine
    Part of getting older is "remembering". I do remember having that problem, but I do not remember how I fixed it. Maybe it was with...
  • Leo Voisine
    Leo Voisine replied to the thread Norovirus.
    I remember going out fishing in my dads 21 foot bass boat on hot sunny days. Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink
  • Leo Voisine
    Leo Voisine replied to the thread Norovirus.
    I have it. Diane works in an assisted living place where there was an outbreak. She got it pretty bad then I got it. Never heard of...
  • Leo Voisine
    Anybody dealing with it?
  • Leo Voisine
    Leo Voisine replied to the thread Drones.
    Yeah its all about rules and regulations. Lots of folk get away with lots of stuff and we do NOT like good old uncle sam breathing down...