Recent content by Jonathan Shively

1. Jonathan Shively

Record Player Table

What a complicated group of angles! Beautiful execution!! Welcome to the family!!!
  2. Jonathan Shively

Weather

Your thread title was a perfect lead in to what I have been thinking and concerned about. All of you in the weather extreme/tornado areas, I pray you all are safe and stay safe.
  3. Jonathan Shively

New Shop

What a space! Don't know why I haven't seen this thread.
  4. Jonathan Shively

A sad update.

John, I have written and deleted a half dozen supposed uplifting ideas. Then it hit me that you have been so resilient in your fight that nothing I say can offer higher spirits. Sorry about the news of the ending of the trial. Who knows what opportunity this may open up. Talk to your doctors...
  5. Jonathan Shively

Storage Question

When I was a kid, my grandpa kept his little screws, nuts and bolts in glass baby food jars. The lids were screwed to a board and the board nailed on the ceiling. Now at my age, I am sorting and keeping those little items in my empty pill bottles. Thankfully CVS has labels on them that peel...
  6. Jonathan Shively

Friday 5/3/24

Peter, I must admit, I have gone to renting a stand on skid steer for cleaning our chicken coop we call the "Pony Barn". $250.00 for a weekend. I can clean the entire 200 X 20 barn and have a little time to spend on other projects. I rent the trailer and skid steer. This year due to weather...
  7. Jonathan Shively

Happy Birthday Rennie Heuer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rennie!!!!! It is my sincere wish there are many, many more of these in your future!!!
  8. Jonathan Shively

Friday 5/3/24

Lou buys the grandkids thermacells for Christmas. Tess and Eric have a boatload of them. When the sun starts going down and they start attacking, good reason to go inside! Also am going to hang an old school electric bug zapper tonight.
  9. Jonathan Shively

Friday 5/3/24

Picking up four calves with the grandkids tonight. Hauling to their fairgrounds (a little over an hour away) Saturday morning for them to get ear tags. Stopping by Fina's to trim Jon's pony's hooves and a friend of theirs has a potbelly pig with bad overgrown hooves that I got volunteered to...
  10. Jonathan Shively

Put away your Chain saw

WOW!! o_O o_Oo_O I sure could use that and what a life saver, no more climbing. BUT, what happens to an airplane if it crosses its path?
  11. Jonathan Shively

Friday 4/26 ! 24 O My

I would assume the X is to show not this finger! Had x's on my left arm ad left let on my first double bypass.
  12. Jonathan Shively

Morning everyone.

Tess went out on her own yesterday afternoon. Do not know the particulars but she has to work this weekend so she got her Tom. Girls got it done before Eric this year, although kudos for him setting up blinds. I do remember around 10" beard and spurs shorter than Audrey's. By the way...
  13. Jonathan Shively

My New battery powered Ego weed eater

Lou has an EGO and likes it.
  14. Jonathan Shively

Fishing Pole Holder

I wanted one of those pole holders for the longest time. Got one and it took up so much space, it was a love hate relationship with it. Gave it to a buddy that wanted it bad and didn't say anything but about 2 years later he admitted it used a lot of space. My fishing rods are along my garage...
  15. Jonathan Shively

Friday 4/26 ! 24 O My

Dave, whenever we bred horses or rabbits or hogs, we would move the female into the male's pen. Moving male into female pen, even if she was ready, she might fight only to protect her pen/home. Moving her into his pen, she didn't have a fight for a new space and of course he wouldn't fight as...