Don Baer's latest activity

• Don Baer
    OK I tried to play some video I shot with my drone which saves them as an MP-4 file. They will play fine on my win 10 machine but it...
  • Don Baer
    John we looked at that but from a cost stand point there is no advantage and from an aesthetics stand point they lack a lot. The concept...
  • Don Baer
    Don Baer replied to the thread Put away your Chain saw.
    here is a homemade version
  • Don Baer
    Is this the future ...
  • Don Baer
    Don Baer reacted to Jim DeLaney's post in the thread Norovirus with Like Like.
    Still not quite the exact quote... :rofl:
  • Don Baer
    Don Baer replied to the thread Norovirus.
    water, the best use of water is boiled and pour over roasted coffee beans or frozen chilling down my favorite glass of single malt.
  • Don Baer
    Don Baer replied to the thread Drones.
    Here ya go Frank, more on remote ID...
  • Don Baer
    Pretty much, a friend of mine who is are retired Army air traffic controller now work for the department off corrections says they have...
  • Don Baer
    Don Baer reacted to Jim DeLaney's post in the thread Drones with Like Like.
    Pretty much an onboard IFF system.
  • Don Baer
    One thing to note Frank is many drone that exceed the .55 pound max weight limit come equipt with remote ID system where the drone...
  • Don Baer
    well if you don't want to operate in a controlled airspace and as long as you don't crash it and hurt someone you could probably get...
  • Don Baer
    Don Baer replied to the thread Friday 4/26 ! 24 O My.
    gotta go pick up my truck from the dealer this afternoon, they had to replace the AC compressor, fortunately it was under warrantee so...
  • Don Baer
    Don Baer replied to the thread Fishing Pole Holder.
    Darren, thats what a 3-D printer is for.
  • Don Baer
    Thats OK Leo, I wouldn't be so quick to post answers if I wasn't primed for the Exam, I wish I could take it today and get it over with...
  • Don Baer
    it is not necessary if the UAV weight doesn't exceed 250 grams(.55 pounds) it IS mandatory if the UA WEIGHT IS BETWEEN .55 POUNDS AND 55...