Recent content by Dawn Kight

1. Dawn Kight

gun grips

It's been awhile just wanted to stop to show off my hubbies latest work. Spalted birch they are match booked
  2. Dawn Kight

something new from my hubby

The new GRIPS are made of Cherry. The old ones are made from what ever they have in the Philippines. Before After (They are book matched)
  3. Dawn Kight

Cherry bowl/dish

Well this is what I've been working on. It's a dish made from cherry from a piece of a board that a friend gave us after he redid his kitchen in cherry and maple. It is 5 inches wide and 1 inch tall this is my third bowl/dish. I think I'm getting better. Larry thanks for the PM
  4. Dawn Kight

Zebra Wood Knife

loml isn't going to post this. So I will. I think it is to neat not to. the handle is made of zebra wood I'm very proud of his work. Dawn
  5. Dawn Kight

Wedding Ring

my wedding ring was bent beyond repair so my loml surprised me with this :D I love it it is made of snake wood he didn't want me to post it but it is to pretty not to Dawn
  6. Dawn Kight

It's a first!!

my first bowl/dish it is Honduras Rosewood not exactly the shape I intended but it's okay.
  7. Dawn Kight

bracelet helpers

The top one is lace wood the bottom one is buckeye burl these are fun to do and sell pretty good
  8. Dawn Kight

Pete Simmons at a Craft Show

My family and I were invited by Pete Simmons to come visit him and his booth bunny at a craft show. The first picture is Pete and my hubby Brian, the second is half of his table, the third is the half and his booth bunny, the fourth is my oldest daughter, and the fifth is me with our haul...
  9. Dawn Kight

any woodcarvers?

just wondering there are any fellow wood carvers on this forum???? :dunno::dunno:
  10. Dawn Kight

zercote candle dish

OK so this is was my second attempt at a bowl/dish i think it turned out OK it came from a board we bought to cut into pen blanks :D
  11. Dawn Kight

hole punch

My husband spoils me or maybe he just likes a challenge. I needed a punch for my scrapbooking and this is what he came up with.