Chuck Ellis's latest activity

• Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Nosy Neighbor Part 637.
    We were share croppers when I was first born and in my pre-teen years... one of the places we worked had a huge fig bush sitting right...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Hoarding wood....
    I have 4 or 5 hammers, one from my father, one from my former father in law, one from my late wife's mother, one from a guy my brother...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread I hate meeses to pieces.....
    Maggie, our part Jack Russel and what ever loved to bring squirrels and rabbits to the front porch ... she was kind enough to keep the...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Goat Weed-Eaters.
    Dianne always wanted to get a couple goats, but I told her no... she would want to name them and then we could never eat them. Same...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread The reality of being old.
    I don't consider myself as old... I've just been here a long time. I was 2 1/2 months old when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.. And I...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Maybe getting settled in....
    During this move, I've come to the sad conclusion that I'm probably a borderline hoarder... still trying to fit 10 lbs of Stuff in a 3...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Maybe getting settled in....
    Being from Texas originally, an hour and half if "ust over yonder"
  • Chuck Ellis
    I've made the big move from Tennessee to North Carolina to be closer to my son after Dianne passed.. Moved over her the end of February...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Happy St. Patrick's Day.
    John Murphy, one of my supervisors when I worked at TWA told me once "There are two kinds of people in world.... The Irish and those...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Happy St. Patrick's Day.
    The Irish need a song to drink by??
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Friday 2/16/2024.
    Finishing up with my packing getting ready for move to North Carolina to be near my son. Ran out of steam for today, so will likely have...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Perspective.
    I was born about 2 1/2 months before Pearl Harbor, so don't remember much about WWII... my dad was a farmer with 2 kids at the start and...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Just saw this.
    Probably need 2.... :D